Prior to your re-enrollment meeting, please remember to have the following ready:
- State ID
- Drivers License
- Matricula Consular
Bring copies of all the documents that apply to your household income situation:
These include, but are not limited to:
- Copies of last 6 weeks of paycheck stubs
- Social Security Benefits Award Letter and/or pension
- Unemployment Statement
- Child support
- If you are self-employed: Recent Federal Tax Returns and 2 months recent bank statements showing income.
- If you are paid in cash: Employer letter indicating the hours you work, the amount paid per hour, employer address, manager name, and manager phone number. If you file taxes you may also use most recent federal tax returns as well as copies of 2 months’ bank statements.
- If you have no income: Proof of income for the person/s helping you financially and a letter of support written by them.
Please provide ONE of the following:
- Utility bill (must be current and issued within last 60 days)
- Drivers license or state ID (only if issued within the last 30 days)
- Current lease or proof of current mortgage
- If you are currently residing at PADS or another shelter, we require a letter on organization letterhead stating that you are currently residing in their program
If you live with someone else and have none of the documents listed above documenting address, please provide the following:
- Provide a letter from the person who you live with indicating that you are residing with them.
- Have the person writing the letter provide one of the above proof of address documents in their name.
Every person who is applying for Access DuPage must complete the following form and submit it with their applications. Family members who are applying for Access DuPage but cannot attend the application appointment in person due to work or other obligations may sign this form and have the person who is attending the appointment bring it with them.
- Each applicant will need to sign a copy of a Release of Information form, as well as notification of Good Samaritan Act Immunity Waiver.
- These forms are available on this website and can be printed at your convenience if every member cannot make an appointment. Applications received without a completed copy of the two listed forms will not be processed until the forms are received.
Access DuPage makes every effort to respect the privacy of applicants and does not routinely share enrollee specific information with other agencies, except to determine eligibility or secure medical treatment.