Affordable health services for DuPage County residents
Access DuPage is a free program to help eligible residents of DuPage to receive low-cost primary health care services, as well as some other medical assistance.
Our mission is to provide affordable health services to DuPage County residents, regardless of income. Access DuPage is not an insurance program, nor is it a substitute for health insurance. Access DuPage is a collaborative effort by thousands of individuals and hundreds of organizations in DuPage County to provide access to affordable health services to the county’s low-income, medically uninsured residents. Since the program began in 2001, more than 60,000 of our DuPage County neighbors have received high quality, compassionate healthcare through Access DuPage. This year, Access DuPage will serve 5,000+ members.
If you don’t have health insurance and meet the eligibility criteria, Access DuPage will provide you with a “medical home” where you can receive primary care services for a small cost until you become eligible for insurance.
Who is Eligible?
How to Enroll
ابحث عن وكيل المدخول
What are my benefits?
- Access DuPage assigns each member to a primary care doctor or a clinic that provides ongoing primary care.
- If an Access DuPage primary care doctor recommends that an enrollee see a specialist, Access DuPage will find a specialist to treat them.
- Most lab and X-ray services ordered by the primary care doctor or referred specialists are covered by the program and are available at a local hospital.
- Most prescription drugs ordered by an AD primary care doctor or referred specialists are covered by the program, and are available at retail DuPage County pharmacies. Members also qualify for some free medicines through the DuPage Dispensary of Hope charitable pharmacy.
- For each of these services, Access DuPage members pay a small fee (co-pay).
هل أنا مؤهل؟
للتأهل ، يجب أن تستوفي الإرشادات التالية:
- Be a permanent DuPage County resident. This means that you live or intend to live in DuPage County year-round.
- Be between the ages of 19-64. If you are 18 years old or younger, you can apply for AllKids health insurance. See the resources page for more information.
- Live at or below 250% of the current federal poverty line guidelines. View the guidelines here.
- Not be eligible for other health insurance. Eligibility for other health care programs such as Medicaid, Medicare, ACA health insurance, expensive employer-sponsored insurance, student health services, COBRA, SSI, Family Care, Veterans Benefits, etc. will result in ineligibility for Access DuPage.
If you are not sure if you’re eligible for our program, please call our office at (630) 510-8720 and speak to Vanessa for a screening, or visit our resources page to learn about other health care resources that may be available to you.
إرشادات الحد الأقصى للدخل (قبل الضريبة) *
|حجم الأسرة||الدخل الشهري||الدخل السنوي|
|كل شخص إضافي||$983||$11,800|
* تسري إرشادات الدخل في السنة التقويمية 2022.
Access DuPage represents an exceptional partnership of hospitals, physicians, local government, human services agencies, and community groups. We work together to build an efficient and effective health safety net.
Every dollar of direct service provided through Access DuPage is matched by more than $10 in donated health care. Every hospital in DuPage County, as well as thousands of volunteer physicians and health clinics contributes to this. Above all, our mission is to provide affordable health services to DuPage County residents, regardless of income.
Access DuPage provides comprehensive services at a direct cost of $332 per member. A full 34% of that cost is used to purchase necessary medications.